Marriage Family Therapy Training
Licensed Marriage Family Therapist (California license #35535), Sheryl Coryell holds a Master's degree in Counseling Psychology with specialization in transpersonal psychology.
- M.A., Counseling Psychology - John F. Kennedy University / Certificate in Chemical Dependency - Candidate
- B.A., Liberal Arts - Sarah Lawrence College
- Certified EMDR Level II Practitioner
- The Gottman Institute - Relationship training
* For more information on EMDR - see www.emdr.com or www.emdria.org
Specialized Clinical Training
Sheryl specialized in transpersonal psychology at the John F. Kennedy Counseling Center and completed a successful internship at Planned Parenthood working with adolescents, adults and couples. Sheryl also worked for three years as a Clinical Therapist at Gladman Psychiatric Hospital, with schizophrenics and other severely mentally ill patients.